Report an Emergency

Harris County Municipal Utility District #127 encourages customers to report water or sewage emergency situations immediately by calling (281) 861-6215 anytime, day or night.  Your phone calls are very important so that we can locate the damage and make repairs.  Each call is reviewed and evaluated to determine the most appropriate action to take.

Please keep in mind that every situation is different. In some cases a repair team will be dispatched immediately, while in other cases it could take a few days for the repairs to be made. In some situations we may need to involve county or state entities along with the proper authorities if needed.  However, it is critical to our community that all situations be reported to prevent property damage as well as wasting our precious water resources and keeping our citizens safe.

The process starts with you by providing key information such as the location and the severity of the emergency.  After the details of the emergency have been gathered, an H2O Operator will be notified and dispatched to evaluate the situation in person.

When you call, we will also try to determine if the leak is located on the district’s water or sewage lines or if it is located within the resident’s home or business.  It is very important for each resident to know where the water shutoff valve on his/her property is located and how to turn it off.

Service Provider Contacts

For questions regarding MUD 127 services, please contact the service provider directly as indicated below:

  • Report water or sewage emergency situations: call (281) 861-6215 day or night.
  • Water and sewer service nonemergency issues, including monthly billing and payments: call H2O Consulting at (281) 861-6215, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays).
  • Solid waste and recycling service: call GFL Environmental (formerly WCA) at (281) 368-8397 or email
  • Tax billing and payments: call Equitax at (281) 444-4866.

All other concerns or questions can be directed to MUD 127’s Board of Directors by emailing the office of attorney Chris Richardson at or by calling (713) 864-5466.  Directors welcome questions and feedback from residents and strive to respond as quickly as possible.

If you believe that your concerns and complaints regarding MUD-related matters are not being heard or addressed appropriately, you may contact the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality in Austin at (512) 239-6100, and ask to speak with a representative of the Water District Oversight Team.

Send Us a Message


    Monday, June 17, 2024 at 12:00 PM

    Monday, July 8, 2024 at 12:00 PM

    The District’s Board of Directors generally meets on the second Monday of the month at noon at the office of Strawn & Richardson, 1155 Dairy Ashford, Suite 875, Houston, Texas 77079.