As the Operator for the District, H2O Consulting handles the administration of billing and payments. H2O Consulting representatives are available to answer questions about billing and payment processes by phone at 281-861-6215, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excluding major holidays).
Terms of Service
Rates and terms of service for water and sewer are established by the District and detailed in a document called a “Rate Order.” Click the link below to access the rate Order currently in effect:
Bill Payment Options
Billing statements for water services are mailed to residents around the first of each month, and payments are due by the 20th of the month. For customer convenience, payments can be made in any one of six ways, as described below:
- Pay online at https://www.utilitypaymentonline.com/ . This option allows you to pay with electronic check (E-Check) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). You must enter your entire 10-digit account number. The first five digits are 53127 (MUD 127 District ID), and the last five are your individual account number.
- Pay at most major supermarkets using your water bill payment stub. Note that payments made at these locations take two to four business days to appear on your account. LATE PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THESE LOCATIONS.
- Mail a check or money order to HCMUD #127, PO Box 842115, Houston, TX 77284.
- Pay in person at the H2O Consulting office located at 5870 Hwy 6 North, Suite 215, Houston, TX 77084 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Check, money order, and cash are accepted. Note: if paying with cash, no change can be given.
- Drop your check or money order in an envelope (with your payment stub) in the Drop Box located in the former drive-through banking lane on the north side of the office building at 5870 Hwy 6 North. This can be done at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Set up monthly auto-pay from your bank account or via credit card. To request monthly auto-pay from your bank account or by credit card, complete the online request form located at https://www.h2oconsulting.net/districts/hcmud-127-auto-draft-set-up/. After submitting the request you will be contacted via email by Central Bank in Houston to complete the auto-pay enrollment process. There is a one dollar convenience fee for each monthly bank debit (ACH) and a 4.0% processing fee for payments via credit card.
Note: implementation of auto-pay may take up to two billing cycles after completing the authorization process with Central Bank.
If you would like to receive your bills electronically, click here and complete the request form.
To set up water and sewer service with Harris County MUD 127 on a single-family residential home, an applicant must take all of the following steps:
- Complete an application form and pay a $40 nonrefundable application fee. The completed application form must be notarized. A notary is provided at no cost at the H2O Consulting office Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A deposit of $125 for owners or $175 for renters is required to ensure prompt monthly payments are made for these services.
- To ensure that the service is set up in the appropriate name or names, owners must provide proof of ownership (i.e., HCAD statement, current mortgage statement, or closing documents. In the case of non-owners a valid, signed lease must be provided. The name on ownership or lease paperwork MUST be the same name in which the account is being established. This will verify appropriate deposit amounts. Multiple names are allowed on accounts if identification for both parties is verified.
New service can be set up in person at H2O Consulting, Inc., located at 5870 Highway 6 North, Suite 215, H2O Consulting office Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To download the Application for Service form, visit the H2O Consulting site here, select Harris County Municipal Utility District 127 from the district list, then click the link for “Set Up New Service – Residential.”
H.B. 872 has recently been enacted by the State of Texas. This new law keeps your water bill information, including shut off information completely confidential from public disclosure.
If you want your information to remain confidential, do nothing.
IF YOU WANT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC, FILL OUT THE FORM below and return to the water district operator.
Authorization to Disclose Customer Information (PDF)